Console v1.1.1 - March 10, 2014
The console script gives the developer a lot of tools to use in order to test their game. Some key features are toggling events on or off, a more accurate FPS counter, and moving the character around.
– Move the character around the map.
– Move the character to a different map.
– Modify the current inventory.
– List all items, weapons, armor, etc in the database for easier inventory manipulation.
– Scrollable message window so messages don’t easily get lost
– Toggle-able event IDs above each event, and other toggle-able features
– Disable all or specific events
– Check for events that are parallel process or autorun.
– And More
How to Use
This script is plug-n-play, with many configuration options.
No demo is available for this script (coming soon).
Credit and Thanks
– Credit is option, but appreciated. However, do not claim you wrote this.
– Credit Zalerinian if you wish.
This script requires the Window_Textbox script to function.
Full list of commands as of version 1.1.1: