Window Textbox v1.2.3 - March 22nd, 2014
The textbox script allows developer to prompt the user for keyboard input, allowing them to type in a response in realtime.
– Realtime keyboard input
– Multiple charsets for a specific type of input
– Unicode support
– Supports copy and paste
– Able to run in events for easy input capture
How to Use
This script is plug-n-play, with multiple configuration options.
No demo is available for this script (coming soon).
Credit and Thanks
– Credit is option, but appreciated. However, do not claim you wrote this.
– Credit Zalerinian if you wish.
– The cursor does not appear unless the textbox is created in a scene. Fixed as of 1.2.3.